Friday, June 7, 2013

Update 2

I haven't updated on my Good Deeds in awhile, so here it is...

Last Thursday, I taped bags of popcorn to the Redbox machines outside Jewel. I was a little scared no one would take them, but after work, they were all gone so I was happy!

On that Friday, I posted some inspiring quotes on Facebook. I liked all of the quotes and hope they inspired at least one person. 

Saturday, I went on Amazon's wedding registry and bought a present for someone. I also attached a note with it so they didn't think I was creep, but I explained the Good Deeds. So, I hope Sarah and Nathan in Texas like their fruit bowl I got them...I thought the thing was pretty cool!

Sunday, I brought magazines into the breakroom at work for people to read. Since I subscribe to 4 magazines (addicted HA), this was perfect for me because I usually just give them to people or throw them away!

Monday, I left notes on the bathroom I share with my sister saying things like You are Beautiful, Confident, Inspiring, etc. She responded that they were "annoying" notes. Next time I'll try someone else.

Tuesday, I bought a bag of candy for my coworkers to share. I appreciate all the work they do for all of us and we always have some type of candy to share, so enjoy!

Wednesday, I donated to a charity of my choose. I chose Make a Wish Foundation because I believe in that cause so much. I just wish I could have donated more!

Thursday, I helped my mom out by washing the dishes for her. Since it's summer break, I bet I will be able to help around the house more...

Can't wait to update on more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment