Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I don't want to be....

My Favorite “OTH” Moments- TOP 20
In honor of one of my favorite shows ever, I decided to write down some of my favorite moments from all 8 seasons thus far. Not many shows make it to a season 9, and this show just happened to make it farther than my other favorite show, Dawson’s Creek. So I think that deserves a list of some of the best moments ever. Click on the link below each moment to watch it again J

1. Nathan makes it to the NBA.
            *How does this scene, 3 years later, make me cry to this day? I love Haley’s face. Says it all.
2. Brooke Davis= Brooke Davis Baker.
            *Love it. Finally, B.Davis gets the boy.
3. The final high school scene on the Rivercourt.
            *I love this scene. I love everyone together and signing the Rivercourt.
4. I’m the guy for you, Brooke Davis.
            *You WERE the guy for her, Lucas Scott. Dumbass.
5. Nathan and Haley’s wedding, Part 2.
            *These speeches say it all. Naley forever.
6. Peyton and Lucas, obviously still in love.
            *Look, I am not a Leyton fan. I am not convinced these two were meant to be, however, this scene made me okay with the fact they ended up together. And it helped that I hated Lindsay.
7. Karen and Keith finally kiss (for real).
            *Damn Dan Scott. Ruined this relationship!
8. Naley’s baby is OKAY!
            *Nathan got into gambling trouble, and Haley gets hit by a car…Is their baby okay? Again, love Haley in this scene.
9. The rain scenes.
            *I love how Nathan was still proud of Haley even though she left him. And I love Lucas’s speech. Two great scenes, all involving rain.
10. Brooke Davis got the boy, now she gets the baby (babies).
            *Greatest T.V. character ever. She changed so much in 8 seasons and this was her happy ending <3
11. Q Dies.
            *Just when I absolutely loved his character. Thanks, Mark Schwahn.
12. Brooke Davis is going to change the world someday, and she doesn’t even know it.
            *Loved Lucas’s first book. And how true he was.
13. Finally, Lucas learns Dan killed Keith.
            *I love this twist; Abby seeing Dan kill Keith.
14. The girls dance to Spice Girls.
            *Cheesy and awesome.
15. JEYTON.
            *Um, these two were meant to be. One of the best surprises, Peyton goes the airport to visit Jake!!! I think my heart skipped a couple beats watching this again.
16. “Who do you want next to you when all your dreams come true?” Brooke.
            *Not the answer you were hoping for, huh Peyton?
17. The whole episode of spending the day with another classmate.
            *This whole episode was so good. Plus, Skillz got into college!
18. Lucas beats Nathan in basketball.
            *Started everything. J And “I’ll be seeing you?” Even I admit, awesome.
19. Brooke and Lucas, basically done at Naley’s wedding.
            *All of these clips=AWESOME. And Brooke kills it in the last scene with Lucas.
 20. Dan kills Keith.
            *The worst thing to ever happen to this show, but made the show was it was.


There are so many more moments I would add, but then I would just be showing the whole show J

No comments:

Post a Comment