Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm Talking Bout Love...

This post will probably bore almost any guy that reads it, and maybe even some ladies out there that don't care about this type of things, but the reason I usually watch T.V./movies is because I like couples. I am a hopeless romantic, and I can't help but think that true love conquers all, so here is a list of my top ten couples I love from T.V./movies. Be prepared because I don't usually branch out in that stuff either.

1) Dawson and Joey, Dawson's Creek- I am a TRUE believer that they were meant to be. Cue happy ending music. The end. There isn't really an argument for me here on this one, but if you must hear it, they are meant to be simply because she loves him her whole life. The two times she fell in love on the test, BOTH him. And he loved her through every relationship he tried to have. Also because Pacey screamed at her at the prom and said she makes him feel like nothing. And any guy that cries so loser-like and hard on the creek is the one for you. :)

2) Lucas and Brooke (Brucas)- One Tree Hill- It is very hard for me to have them beat out Naley, but I will forever hate the fact he ended up with Peyton, the worst best friend ever. They are meant to be because HE was under the door under her name, and because "I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis. You'll see."

3) Noah and Allie- The Notebook- I don't think this really needs an argument either, but the way Noah loved her forever, and wrote her everyday for a year gets to me everytime. And the way she pushes him when they "break up" and then she runs after the car saying "We're not really broken up, are we" is such a powerful relationship.

4) Hayley and Mateo- All My Children- This may have more to do with Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos getting together in real life, but I STILL can remember how much I loved these two together, and it's been forever.

5) Cory and Topanga- Boy Meets World- The episodes when Cory cheats on Topanga with Lauren are my favorite to watch because he says to Shawn, It's weird being the only person in the world to know it's not over between him and Topanga. I always loved how he was scared of her and thought she was weird because that is how crushes usually happen in real life at a young age too.

6) Monica and Chandler- Friends- I do not know whether these two were always going to be put together when they first started this show, but it was the best decision they ever made. I love everything about them. I love how's kinda crazy and he's so sarcastic and it just works. Plus, I love how they end up with TWO babies and not one!

7) John and Savannah- Dear John- I am one of those people who think somehow, these two end up together in the end. They don't in the movie or the book, but he still looks at the moon and thinks of her and she still watches him looking at the moon. Meant to be. It was just life getting in the way.

8) Felicity and Ben- Felicity- She followed him to New York to be with him when they were never even anything. Only because of something he wrote in her yearbook. So meant to be.

9) Summer and Seth- The O.C.- She hated him. He remembered her mermaid poem she read in elementary school. Then Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson got together in real life, and I thought PERFECT (too bad they broke up). In the last episode of this show and they show them getting married, though, it was a great last moment.

10) Kelly and Zack- Saved By The Bell- I have seen the episode where they dance outside the school and she cries because she wants to be with college boy Jeff a million times, and even those this show is totally "80's," I still get mad at her because it's totally obvious her and Zack are meant to be. Then they came out with that special that showed them getting married in Vegas and all was right. :)

So, I'm sure there are a TON more, and most of these shows/movies are be considered "teeny-bopper"ish, but I still love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment